We keep your Maui condo in excellent condition. When you arrive you’ll be able to enjoy every minute worry free.
Our monthly basic condo service includes:
- Monthly condo check
- Visually check on the overall condition of the unit
- Coordinate with resident manager for any needs such as pest control in the access and common area
- Check security of the unit. Check for locked windows, locked doors, or pulled screens.
- Check for leaks in pipes along the ceiling and walls (damage from adjoining units)
- Check toilets flushing to completion and run water from taps (rust will accumulate in pipes and cause problems if they’re not run regularly)
- Check circuit breakers
- Check decks and lanais for water ponding, excessive animal use, etc.
- Check disposal, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, and reset clocks
- Check thermostat and set at unoccupied level (too hot will cause humidity for mold to build, too cold will cause high utility bills – Maui County has the highest electrical rates in the nation)
- Set security system
- Check mail/forward mail
- Completed checklist and photos emailed after each inspection
- Billing on last day of the month for services rendered during that month.