We keep your Maui home in excellent condition. When you arrive you’ll be able to enjoy every minute worry free.
Our monthly basic home service includes:
- Monthly home check
- Visually check on the overall condition of the home
- Coordinate with government and private officials any needs such as easement access, utility companies, appraiser, etc.
- Check security of the home. Check for locked windows, locked doors, or pulled screens
- Check for leaks in pipes along ceiling and walls
- Check toilets flushing to completion and run water from taps (rust will accumulate in pipes and cause problems if they’re not run regularly)
- Check circuit breakers
- Check decks and lanais for water ponding, excessive animal use, etc.
- Check disposal, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, and reset clocks
- Check thermostat and set at unoccupied level (too hot will cause humidity for mold to build, too cold will cause high utility bills – Maui County has the highest electrical rates in the nation)
- Set security system
- Check mail/forward mail
- Completed checklist and photos emailed after each inspection
- Billing on last day of month for services rendered during that month